Stevia has originated from Northeastern Paraguay and is widely distributed in USA, Brazil, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Southeast Asia. It is commonly known as Caa-He-e (Sweet herb) in Japan and Korea and generally occurs on the edge of marshes or in grasslands on soil with shallow water tables.
ADVANTAGES OF STEVIA ARE AS FOLLOWING
1. It is a completely natural non-synthetic product; Stevioside (the sweetener) contains absolutely no calories
2. The leaves can be used in their natural state
3. Thanks to its enormous sweetening power, only small quantities need to be used.
4. The plant is non-toxic
5. The leaves as well as the pure stevioside extract can be cooked
6. No aftertaste or bitterness
7. Stable when heated up to 200 degrees
9. Flavour enhancing
10. Clinically tested and frequently used by humans without negative effect
11. Ideal and non-addictive sweetener for children
1. Stevia is safe for diabetics, as it does, not affect blood sugar levels.
2. Stevia does not have the neurological or renal side effects of some of the artificial sweeteners.
3. Stevia possess anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property also in addition to its other versatile uses. It can be safely used in herbal medicines, tonics for diabetic patients and also in the daily usage products like mouthwashes, and tooth pastes.
4. Mild Stevia leaf tea offers excellent relief for an upset stomach.
OTHER USES OF STEVIA
The plant's leaves, the aqueous extract of the leaves, and purified steviosides are used as sweeteners. In health conscious Japan they are widely used in food products, soft drinks (including Coca Cola), and for table use. Japan currently consumes more Stevia than any other country; there, Stevia accounts for 40% of the sweetener market, other countries around the world have also been using Stevia as a sugar substitute, Stevia may be used in cooking and baking as a natural sweetener, adults and children alike may enjoy dessert recipes without risk of weight gain, tooth decay or hyperactivity, it also does not contain the negative side effects reported with the use of artificial sweeteners. When used in natural toothpowder recipes cavities and gum disease are reduced due to its antibacterial properties.
ACI Agro Solution
ISO 22000-2005,ISO 9001:2008, FSSAI, SSI, Seeds, Spice Board Of India, WHO GMP & NPOP, USDA, SGS organic certified.
Add.: J-507, AB, Sarna Dungar Industrial Area JAIPUR (RAJ.) 302012
MOB NO. +91-7597920642, +91 9414246808, +91-9314507433 (Neeraj Bhatnagar)
email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com